You can purchase tickets at our main office 400 Quincy Street, Fairmont WV
• Green Senior Citizen tickets are worth 50 cents each
• Orange Senior Citizen tickets are worth 75 cents each
• Senior Citizen tickets cost $5.25 for 15 tickets and $10.50 for 30 tickets.
• Senior Citizen tickets are valued at 50 cents each and may be used in combination with cash. For example, a senior citizen ticket and a quarter would equal 75 cents. Two senior citizen tickets equal $1.00, and so on. In no case is a senior citizen ticket equal to the whole fare, except for 50 cent fares.
• Zone Tickets are sold in sheets of 10, for the price of 9. See above under "10" for sheet pricing.
• Tickets may be used in combination, for instance, a 50 cent and a 75 cent ticket may be used to make a $1.25 ticket.
• Tickets may also be used in combination with cash. For instance, a 75 cent ticket and 50 cents (coin) would also equal $1.25
• Tickets may be used for Morgantown and Clarksburg, also. For instance, a person may use 2 white tickets ($1.00 each) or 1 Blue ($1.50) and 1 Yellow (50 cents), as long as the amount of tickets used total the full fare.
Bus passes $30.00 a month good in Marion County only
Pierpont and Fairmont State University students ride free spring & fall semester with I.D.