Click here to view and print the Ride Guide
400 Quincy Street
Fairmont W.V. 26554
CUSTOMER SERVICE POLICY /RIDE GUIDE
Our transportation system is committed to provide safe, accessible, timely and professional services for our customers. We can provide such a service only when our
passengers respect and follow certain safety and courtesy rules. Therefore, we thank you, the passengers boarding our vehicles, for obeying the rules listed below:
Any passenger who violates these rules can and will be prohibited from using our service. We are responsible for the safety and welfare of all passengers and will refuse service to any person who places our passengers and/ or drivers at risk.
- The driver is responsible for the safety and welfare of all passengers while riding the transit vehicle. Therefore, the driver is in charge and passengers are expected to comply with the instructions of the driver at all times. Passenger safety and welfare is contingent upon all passengers complying with these instructions.
- Passengers are expected to act in a courteous manner at all times while riding the vehicle. Any passenger who is verbally and/or physically abusive to other passengers or the driver will be asked to immediately exit the vehicle.
- Vehicle is seat belt equipped and all passengers are asked to buckle up.
- Passengers are expected to pay their fares upon boarding the vehicle or show a valid pass to the driver. We appreciate exact change for fares. Nopassenger may ride without paying.
- Do not attempt to stand or exit the vehicle until it has come to a complete stop and the driver informs you that it is safe to exit.
- Passengers are expected to maintain control of their possessions while on the vehicle. The agency will not be responsible for lost or stolen property.
- In the event of an emergency, all passengers are to explicitly follow the instructions given by the driver. If an evacuation of the vehicle is deemed necessary, the driver will instruct you as to the actions to be taken.
- Passengers are not permitted to consume food and drinks on the vehicle.
- All vehicles are tobacco free. Smoking and chewing are not permitted on the vehicle.
- No passenger is permitted to have an open alcoholic beverage container on the vehicle. The agency reserves the right of the driver to ask to see the contents of a package if he or she suspects that package may contain an open container of alcohol.
- Illegal drugs are not permitted on the vehicle at any time. Any person found in possession of such drugs will be immediately reported to law enforcement.
- Any person intoxicated or under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs may or may not be permitted to ride the vehicle, at the discretion of the transportation system.
- Any person using profane language towards the driver or other passengers may be asked to exit the vehicle.
- Passengers are asked to maintain good personal hygiene so as not to offend other passengers.
- Passengers are to refrain from horseplay or fighting on the vehicle. The driver will immediately stop the vehicle in the event of such an incident, will ask the passenger to exit the vehicle and will contact law enforcement if deemed necessary.
- Weapons are not allowed on any vehicle at any time. A weapon is described as a firearm, knife, pipe, bar, club, blackjacks, brass knuckles, numchuks or any other device capable of causing bodily harm to another individual. Any person found in possession of a weapon will be reported immediately to law enforcement: no exceptions.
- Service animals accompanying individuals with disabilities will be allowed to board the vehicle. No other animals are allowed. (Note: some systems do allow pets in appropriate pet carriers.)